- Grease an 18cm x 28cm slice tin and line with baking paper. Preheat oven to 170ºC fan
- In a large bowl, stir together rice bubbles, flour, oats, coconut, apricots, raisins/sultanas
and sunflower seeds. Make a well in the centre.
- In a seperate smaller bowl, whisk together melted butter, honey/maple syrup and mashed
banana, then whisk in egg.
- Pour liquid mixture into dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Transfer mixture to prepared tin and smooth out the surface. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until
golden brown. Leave to cool for at least 20 minutes before slicing into bars.
• Muesli bars will keep well for one week. Store in an airtight container in a cool place.
• This recipe is very versatile. You can add in any dried fruit, nuts and seeds you like. Chocolate chips are also a delicious addition!