- Preheat oven to 160oC fan bake or 180oC bake. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Stir bananas, sugar, butter and egg together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add chocolate chips and fold in until just combined.
- Divide mixture evenly between paper cases. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until muffins are golden brown and spring back when lightly pressed on top.
- Leave to cool in tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
• Use an ice cream scoop to transfer the mixture into paper cases - it’s quicker, easier and less messy!