125g butter, softened
½ cup sugar
1 cup Edmonds standard flour
1 cup Edmonds Fielder’s cornflour
1 tsp Edmonds baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 200˚C. Grease or line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Sift flour, cornflour and baking powder together. Mix into creamed mixture, stirring well.
4. Drop small spoonfuls onto the prepared baking trays. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. Place on a wire rack to cool.
5. When cold sandwich two kisses together with raspberry jam and dust with icing sugar.