A delicious scone pizza that's perfect for the kids to create during the school holidays. Use any pizza toppings you like!
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC fan bake.
2. Combine scone mix, first measure of cheese, garlic powder, herbs and salt in a large bowl. Add water and mix until you have a soft, slightly sticky dough. Using floured hands, pat into a round and place on a large piece of baking paper. Roll out into a large circle
3. Spread pizza paste all over the top. Score the dough into 8 wedges, like a pizza, cutting only most of the way through. Transfer on the baking paper to a large oven tray.
4. Sprinkle with ham, pineapple and a second measure of cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until well risen, golden brown and cooked through.
5. Transfer to a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges and eating.
• Use any pizza toppings you like. Pepperoni works well, or try spinach, feta and olives for a vegetarian option.