- Preheat oven to 200ºC fan bake.
- Combine scone mix, first measure of cheese, garlic powder, herbs and salt in a large bowl. Add water and mix until you have a soft, slightly sticky dough. Using floured hands, pat into a round and place on a large piece of baking paper. Roll out into a large circle 1cm thick.
- Spread pizza paste all over the top. Score the dough into 8 wedges, like a pizza, cutting only most of the way through. Transfer on the baking paper to a large oven tray.
- Sprinkle with ham, pineapple and a second measure of cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until well risen, golden brown and cooked through.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges and eating.
• Use any pizza toppings you like. Pepperoni works well, or try spinach, feta and olives for a vegetarian option.