Now you'll know exactly what goes into your breakfast cereal!
1. Preheat oven to 150ºC.
2. Put oil, sugar and honey into a saucepan. Heat gently until sugar dissolves.
3. In a bowl combine rolled oats, coconut, wheat germ, bran flakes, sesame and sunflower seeds and nuts. Pour oil mixture over and mix thoroughly. Turn into a large roasting pan.
4. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir occasionally.
5. Leave to cool then add dried fruit.
6. Store in an airtight container.
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to receive Edmonds updates, recipes and more