2 boxes Edmonds Classic Moist Chocolate Cake mix
Icing to cover cakes
freeze dried raspberries
1. Make the cakes as per the packet instructions in 1x 20cm round tin and 1x 20cm square tin.
2. Cool then trim the top so the top is flat. Flip over so the bottom is now the top.
3. Put the square cake on a large cake tray or serving tray.
4. Cut the round cake in half. Smear the edges with icing and join to square cake edges.
5. Ice the rest of the cake and decorate.
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to receive Edmonds updates, recipes and more