1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 20cm square cake tin and line the base with baking paper.
2. Place the brownie mix, butter, eggs and water into a medium mixing bowl. Mix with a wooden spoon until well combined and smooth. Then stir through the chocolate chips.
3. Spread the mixture in the prepared tin and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Let cool completely in tin.
4. Meanwhile make the icing by adding the frosting mix, butter and milk to a small mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer beat for 3-4 minutes or until combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl occasionally.
5. Once brownies are cooled, cut out rounds using a 4cm round cutter. Spread or pipe frosting around the edges of the rounds and then place a strawberry on the top, cut-side down and dot the edges of the rounds with sugar pearls.
6. Pipe a dot of frosting on the top of each strawberry and press a white sugar pearl into it to finish.