A quickly mixed no-bake slice. Great to make with the kids on a quiet afternoon!
½ cup sweetened condensed milk
250g packet malt biscuits, crushed
1 cup dried apricots, finely chopped
1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
1 cup coconut
1. Lightly grease a shallow 20cm x 30cm tin and line the base and two sides with baking paper.
2. Place the butter and sweetened condensed milk in a small saucepan and stir over a gentle heat until the butter has melted.
3. Mix the crushed biscuits, dried apricots, lemon zest and coconut together.
4. Stir in the butter mixture and combine well. Press into the prepared tin and chill for 1 hour.
5. Finish with the Lemon Icing including the coconut. Cut into squares once the icing has set.