An incredibly easy recipe that is super fun for the kids to do, a great breakfast, lunch or light dinner option if you're stuck for ideas!
1. Blend eggs, milk and oil in a food processor
2. Transfer to a bowl and add flour, garlic salt and parsley. Mix well.
3, Let mixture stand, covered, for 30 minutes before using (if possible).
4. Preheat waffle maker to the desired temperature. Spray with baking spray.
5. Place ¼ cup of the mix in the heated waffle maker. Cook until golden.
6. Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve with grated cheese, sour cream, tomatoes and chives.