Delicious, light and fluffy pancakes, ready in minutes. Simply add water, shake & cook!
1. Shake bottle to loosen dry mix. Remove cap.
2. Add water.
3. Replace cap tightly. Turn upside down and tap cap sharply on bench to loosen mix.
4. Shake vigorously for 1-2 minutes.
5. Pour approximately ¼ cup of batter into a hot, lightly greased, non stick frying pan.
6. Cook over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes each side until golden brown.
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to receive Edmonds updates, recipes and more