13/4 cups Edmonds self-raising flour; 1/4 tsp Edmonds baking soda; 1/4 tsp salt; 1/2 cup sugar; 2 eggs; 1/4 cup milk; 75g butter, melted; 1 cup mashed banana
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC. Grease and line a 26cm loaf tin.
2. Sift flour, baking soda and salt into a bowl. Mix in sugar.
3. In another bowl beat eggs. Stir in milk, butter and banana.
4. Mix quickly into dry ingredients, stirring until ingredients are just combined.
5. Spoon into the loaf tin.
6. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes.
7. Leave in tin for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool.