1 packet Edmonds Original or Buttermilk Pancake Shaker Mix
1½ cups (375ml) water
1 punnet fresh berries
icing sugar, to dust
1. Shake bottle to loosen dry mix. Remove cap.
2. Add water.
3. Replace cap tightly. Turn upside down and tap cap sharply on bench to loosen mix.
4. Shake vigorously for 1-2 minutes.
5. Pour approximately ¼ cup of batter into a hot, lightly greased, non-stick frying pan. When pouring pancakes into pan, drizzle batter in a heart shape. Cook one pancake at a time, to ensure your heart remains in its shape. Alternatively, cook round pancakes and use a heart shaped cookie cutter.
6. Cook over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes each side until golden brown
7. To serve add fresh berries, drizzle with maple syrup and dust with icing sugar.