1 Tbsp chopped celery; 1 Tbsp chopped red or green capsicum; 3/4 cup grated tasty cheese; 2 cups Edmonds standard flour; 4 tsp Edmonds baking powder; pinch of cayenne pepper; 1/4 tsp salt; 1 egg, beaten; 50g butter, melted; 11/2 cups of milk
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC. Grease a standard 12-hole muffin tin.
2. Put celery, pepper and cheese into a bowl. Sift flour, baking powder, cayenne and salt into the bowl. Stir to combine.
3. Quickly stir in egg, butter and milk just to moisten.
4. Spoon mixture into muffin tin.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Place on a wire rack to cool.