1 packet Edmonds Vanilla Cupcake Mix
60g (4 Tbsp) margarine or softened butter
2 eggs (size 6)
125ml (½ cup) milk
180ml (12 Tbsp) lemon curd, prepared
1 packet Edmonds Pavlova Magic
130g caster sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180°C conventional or 160°C fan-forced. Line a standard 12 hole muffin tin with cupcake cases.
2. Place the cake mix, butter, eggs and milk into a medium mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat on low speed for 30 seconds to combine. Increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes, scrapping down the sides of the bowl occasionally. Spoon cupcake mixture into prepared cupcake cases.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cupcake comes out clean. Turn cupcakes out onto a wire rack to cool.
4. Once cooled, add 1 Tbsp of lemon curd on top of each cupcake.
5. To make meringue, follow directions on the back of the Pavlova Magic packet. Using a piping bag, pipe mixture on top of each cupcake.
6. Using a kitchen torch, lightly brown the meringue.