The classic combination of chocolate and orange is not just for Aucklanders.
1 packet Edmonds Rich Chocolate Cake Mix
60g soft butter or margarine spread
1 Tbsp orange zest
3/4 cup water
Chocolate Icing mix (from pack)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place paper patty cases in a standard 12-hole muffin tin.
2. Place the cake mix, butter or margarine spread, eggs, orange zest and water into a medium mixing bowl. Using electric mixer, beat on low speed for 30 seconds to combine. Increase speed to medium and mix for 2 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally.
3. Divide mixture evenly between the paper patty cases.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cakes spring back when lightly touched.
5. When cold decorate with chocolate icing from the pack.