8 chicken drumsticks
2 Tbsp Edmonds standard flour
2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp chicken stock powder
¼ tsp mixed herbs
2 Tbsp dry breadcrumbs
2 tsp sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 200˚C. Lightly oil a baking dish.
2. Remove skin from chicken. Moisten chicken slightly with water.
3. Combine flour, parmesan cheese, stock powder, herbs, breadcrumbs and sesame seeds. Put this mixture into a plastic bag. Add 2 drumsticks to bag and shake to coat. Repeat with remaining chicken, coating only 2 at a time.
4. Place drumsticks in the baking dish. Allow to stand for 15 minutes.
5. Cook for 20 minutes or until juices run clear when tested. Serve hot or cold.