1 packet Edmonds Golden Butter Cake Mix
3/4 cup milk
60g butter, softened
1 cup whipped cream
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place 12 paper patty cases in two standard 12-hole muffin tins.
2. Put cake mix, milk, eggs and butter into an electric mixer bowl. Mix at low speed until all ingredients are moistened. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally.
3. Divide mixture evenly between the 12 paper patty cases.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cakes spring back when lightly touched.
5. When cold cut a circle approximately 2cm deep from the top. Cut each circle in half to make ‘wings’. Spoon whipped cream into the cavity. Arrange ‘wings’ on top of cream. Cut each strawberry into eighths lengthwise. Place slivers of strawberry between the wings. Dust with icing sugar.