1 packet Edmonds Golden Butter Cake Mix
3/4 cup milk
60g butter, softened
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1. Preheat oven to 170ºC. Grease and line the base of a 20cm cake tin with baking paper.
2. Put cake mix, milk, eggs and butter into an electric mixer bowl. Mix at low speed until the ingredients are combined. Then beat for 2 minutes at medium speed, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally.
3. Fold in bananas.
4. Pour mixture into the cake tin.
5. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
6. Leave in tin for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool.