125g butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar; 2 Tbsp honey
1 cup Edmonds standard flour
1 tsp Edmonds baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC. Grease or line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Cream butter, sugar and honey together until pale.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and cinnamon together. Add sifted ingredients and rolled oats to creamed mixture, stirring well.
4. Roll teaspoonfuls of mixture into balls. Place on the tray. Flatten with a floured fork and bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
5. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.