1 packet Edmonds Rich Chocolate Cake Mix
60g soft butter or margarine spread
2 cups cornflakes
3 Tbsp water
Chocolate Icing Mix (from pack)
walnuts, to decorate
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC. Grease or line a baking tray.
2. Combine all ingredients except Chocolate Icing Mix and walnuts to form a stiff dough.
3. Drop spoonfuls onto the baking tray.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool.
5. When cold ice with Chocolate Icing made up from the instructions on the pack and decorate with a walnut if wished.